smb

Flixx Band

Rate this topic

med_gallery_5_42_80251.jpg

Flixx band together with Ana a Filipina female rock singer

The original FLIX BAND started as group in September 1985. At first, the group experienced a lot of the obstacles that are naturally encountered by many young bands - but through determination, hard work and discipline, the group managed to survive and even gain some success! With five male members where we occasionally played in different rock clubs in Manila, Philippines.

As they continued on their road towards recognition, they tried their luck with local bookings. Although there was a bit of hesitance and a few anxieties, they continued to pursue their goals. Luckily, they were given the chance to perform for two nights a week - at Shakeys Parlor and in Cowboy Grill, Mabini. Finally, after almost twelve years of playing together, the original Flix decided to disband, due to personal circumstances.

In January 2004, vocalist Billy Villena and keyboard player Lito Bondoc, (formerly of the Knoxx Band,) formed a new group, which they named the Flixx. (The second "x" denoting the band's second reincarnation!) With several new members, the band now comprised five male and two female singers. Flixx also played new genres of music; including rock, disco, alternative and R and B etc.

From then on, the group felt that the band was prepared and could move on to greater things! They could play professionally and they took decided to take chances with several auditions for new gigs. Flixx were able to get slots at both LA Caf

Guest mongzkie

Me also i like the band and one of them is my freind his name is lito thier good ferformers and such a good talent, i remember them when they sing my favorite song of metalica wow its very good to hear them played he he then they have good looking singers wowe.

KEEP ON ROCKIN FLIXX BAND

FLIXX BAND GIGS: every Tuesday performing at Festival mall in Alabang...Wednesday Cowboy Grill Arquiza St., Mabini, Manila.. Friday Calle 5 Mabini, Manila...Saturday C.O.C (Chicks O'Clock) Music Garden Doroteo Jose Sta. Cruz Manila.

The members of the band are....Loy vocals, Len & Jeny Singers.. Ford Lead Guitarist, Ace Bass guitarist, Lito keyboard, Toots Drummer...for more information please contact Mr.Lito Bondoc Cell # 09284606463 or Tel.2352060...

• Like 1

And here's some more songs in the Flixx Band repertoire of covers:

Abba medley,

Sampaguita Medley,

Queene medley,

Styx medley,

Only Reminds me of you,

70's Medley,

Sweet Dreams,

Where are you now,

Question, Dream On,

Straight from the Heart,

My Humps,

I live my life,

• Like 1

Come back Lito! Give us an update...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Advertisement

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

• Advertisement