friends

Rate this topic

Hey guys! I know I haven't been on too much lately, I apologize. My life has been sort of chaotic, but now I've got the time and I've been posting new photos on my facebook page, and realized not too many of my friends are even interested to look at my stuff. Now I don't know how you all would feel, but in my personal opinion, it sucks. You'd think you're friends would want to support the things you love, but I guess not everyone has had time for all that. Does anyone else ever feel the same though? Or is it just my friends who kind of suck? haha, I'm just curious cause sometimes I feel like there's no point to putting out my photos for my friends to see. Majority of them just seem to ignore it and move on.

So I made a blog for my photography in hopes of finding people who are genuinely interested in my work, and I hope to make new friends from the experience.

I know I have talked to a couple of you on here, and I would love to talk to anyone who is interested. so feel free to chat me up! =] Also, I would love to know how all of your friends react to your work, and things you have done to get your work out there to be appreciated by the world

looking forward to your feed back! =]

peace & love!

• Root Admin

The blog looks great but I was having a job scrolling the page on my laptop... ('Might just be my screen resolution or something?)

Don't forget to upload your stuff here as well - and you can also try our own blogs, just to see how you get on with them. Personally, I prefer the blog set-up here at artfreaks.com - but then again, I would say that! :rofl:

VicRolfe.com

Itaas Mo! (Cheers!)

Kahit Kailan, Kaibigan!! (Friends Forever!!)

smb - Walang Katulad!!! (San Miguel Beer - There is nothing like it!!!)

about to post some stuff now actually =] and I've been thinking about putting up a blog on here as well. I just don't have the best track record for keeping up with them, so I'm going see how this one goes first. So maybe here in the next few weeks I'll get one started on here =]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • Root Admin

Welcome to ArtFreaks.com! It's good to have you on board!

VicRolfe.com

Itaas Mo! (Cheers!)

• 4 years later...
  • Root Admin

I just checked out your Wordpress Blog. It's working fine for me now.

Nice photos!

VicRolfe.com

Itaas Mo! (Cheers!)