Hello, I am Helen!. And even though this my first post here

Rate this topic

Guest HelenVBeden

Guest HelenVBeden

Hello, I am Helen!.

And even though this my first post here, I for a long time on this forum www.artfreaks.com I'm not sure if this should go here or in the GENERAL DISCUSS section,

so if it's in the wrong place, my apologies (and can someone move it please! EXCUSE uneducated girl). I just loved this topic.

Honestly we should start some movement or society. Anyway I'm also one of those people who enjoy to discuss "Members and Guest Advertisements and Links".

In my opinion it would be a lot better to get some fact into our STUFF. I'll glad read all new information about this topic

Thanks a lot..!!

Helen V. Beden.

• Root Admin

Hi Helen!

Welcome to the artfreaks.com Art Forums and I hope you will enjoy yourself here! If you are able to make some regular contributions, you will be among the founding members of these forums!

So far, the only regular contributor is Mr. Mongskie (and he gets paid for it!!!) - with the occasional post from Asbjorn Lonvig, Eduardo and my eldest daughter, Chai (who is also a moderator.) All the rest come and go! One post And you never hear from them again...

As I write this, the whole site is in upheaval as it is in a transition stage between its old home on tierra.net servers and its new home at IPS (same people who produce the software for these forums) The forums seem to be functioning OK, so far but the galleries are not working properly yet. But that will hopefully be sorted out in the next few hours...

By the way, I moved your topic from "Members and Guests advertisements." It's fine here!!

VicRolfe.com

Itaas Mo! (Cheers!)

Kahit Kailan, Kaibigan!! (Friends Forever!!)

smb - Walang Katulad!!! (San Miguel Beer - There is nothing like it!!!)