Abuse

Rate this topic

Jim Winsor

I was into Vics I guess the proper name is (SMB)this morning and was very troubled by the images of abuse I was seeing going on there where everyones on here seems to be.I could not believe my eyes in what I was seeing.He had some very troubling images there that brought a lump in my throat and a tear to my eye.I could not help but wonder why this sort of thing is allowed to happen.If this was going on over here in Canada you would be arrested tried in court and given a very stiff jail term.It is not at all tollerated over here.Abuse to an animal here is the same as committing a crime against a human being.And stiffer laws are at times being passed in parliment by our law makers.This seems as though it may be a very sticky subject where you people originate.But I felt I must touch on the subject.If I see this sort of thing taking place on the T.V.I am very quick to change the chanal or turn it off completely.As I said somewhere else recently here I LOVE MY ANIMALS.......All the best to everyone Regards Jim.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

I was into Vics I guess the proper name is (SMB) this morning and was very troubled by the images of abuse I was seeing going on there where everyones on here seems to be.I could not believe my eyes in what I was seeing.He had some very troubling images there that brought a lump in my throat and a tear to my eye.I could not help but wonder why this sort of thing is allowed to happen.If this was going on over here in Canada you would be arrested tried in court and given a very stiff jail term.It is not at all tollerated over here.Abuse to an animal here is the same as committing a crime against a human being.And stiffer laws are at times being passed in parliment by our law makers.This seems as though it may be a very sticky subject where you people originate.But I felt I must touch on the subject.If I see this sort of thing taking place on the T.V.I am very quick to change the chanal or turn it off completely.As I said somewhere else recently here I LOVE MY ANIMALS.......All the best to everyone Regards Jim.

Jim was obviously referring to my Dog Food thread...

Not a very nice subject, I know. But I felt that I really had to post that and spread the word... Just in the small hope that it might go some way in helping to raise awareness in the Philippines and in other South East Asian nations that cruelty to animals is NOT acceptable and dogs are Man's best friends - so we really shouldn't be eating them.

VicRolfe.com

Itaas Mo! (Cheers!)

Kahit Kailan, Kaibigan!! (Friends Forever!!)

smb - Walang Katulad!!! (San Miguel Beer - There is nothing like it!!!)