Life Drawing classes

Rate this topic

rach

Hey, my name is Rachel Cunningham, I am currently running life drawing classes upstairs in the Bernard Shaw pub on Ritchmond street,

Classes are small and comfortable, all levels of ability are welcome, I give tuition throughout (people are free tp do their own thing if tution is not required) and materials are provided.

The class is run on a first come served basis, where I send out a group text every Monday and whoever gets back to me comes along, it's pay as you come to each class, so there is no obligation to sign up for a course of classes, you are free to pop in and out as you please.

The classes are every wednesday and thursday evening from 6:30pm - 9pm.

If you are interested please feel free to email me on itsrachster@gmail.com, or text/call : 0860800539.

Cheers,

Rach

• Root Admin

The class is run on a first come first served basis, where I send out a group text every Monday and whoever gets back to me comes along, it's pay as you come to each class, so there is no obligation to sign up for a course of classes, you are free to pop in and out as you please.

That's an absolutely brilliant idea! Nice one!

And very handy for a nice pint of Guinness afterward.

Wish I was there! :drinks::D

Anyway, welcome to ArtFreaks.com and I hope we can see some of the class's work here in the Gallery here! :D

I'd love to see more amateur art work at ArtFreaks.com, as this is what the original concept of the site was all about... (For those more interested in the professional side of things, I am trying to encourage ArtBlast.com in that direction...)

VicRolfe.com

Itaas Mo! (Cheers!)

Kahit Kailan, Kaibigan!! (Friends Forever!!)

smb - Walang Katulad!!! (San Miguel Beer - There is nothing like it!!!)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Rachel,

Great way of teaching art: a lot of people don't want to be in a course where one is expected tot be

every single week on a set day or time,they will love your (no!(rules)way of teaching.

wish tou and your art class-contenders all the best !

love: (Chrissy) =cBee from Holland