Flatulence Ban

Rate this topic

I read a hilarious article a few minutes ago on www.vilagesoup.com about a middle school in the US that recently banned intentional flatulence...punished by detention. I guess a group of 8th grade boys were having in-school contests each day for the loudest, longest and nastiest farts during class and it got to the point where the school felt they needed to punish for intentional farts. I don't know who exactly is the judge of what is intentional and what isn't, sometimes an accidental one can seem awefully intentional-sounding. I accidentally let one go on Sunday at Michael's in the art supply section that not only wouldn't end (I was actually getting worried that it wasn't going to stop) but was nasty enough to run my fiance'and I out of the aisle and it followed us. I think if I would have been at that middle school on SUnday, I would've got detention-actually I probably would have been expelled.And it wasn't intentional!! Oops! :wub::bad:

• 1 year later...

I read a hilarious article a few minutes ago on www.vilagesoup.com about a middle school in the US that recently banned intentional flatulence...punished by detention. I guess a group of 8th grade boys were having in-school contests each day for the loudest, longest and nastiest farts during class and it got to the point where the school felt they needed to punish for intentional farts. I don't know who exactly is the judge of what is intentional and what isn't, sometimes an accidental one can seem awefully intentional-sounding. I accidentally let one go on Sunday at Michael's in the art supply section that not only wouldn't end (I was actually getting worried that it wasn't going to stop) but was nasty enough to run my fiance'and I out of the aisle and it followed us. I think if I would have been at that middle school on SUnday, I would've got detention-actually I probably would have been expelled.And it wasn't intentional!! Oops! :wub::bad:

(Dead Link removed by Admin: 2024-02-18)