Kill Me

Rate this topic

Guest exalta

:axe: shocked on the subject? Well, just getting attention here.

I was browsing the internet trying to look for any organizations or group of Artists here in the Philippines, then I opened this Artfreak.com but seems I am the only user active now. But anyway, if there is any events or activities( exhibits or forums) for the artists, please keep me posted and I want to be in. I am a designer by profession but I know I can be a very good artist in terms of paintings specially portraits, but I am searching for an environment that can push me to do so. I want to learn more and be in the world of the talented artists.

:gib:

Or I shoot myself.

• Root Admin

artfreaks.com is still less than one year old.

I'm pleased to see one or two artists starting to use the artfreaks.com "Art Gallery" for displaying their works but, I'll be the first to admit, the artfreaska.com forums haven't really taken off yet. I guess, a certain kind of critical mass (in terms of at least a handfull of regular posters) will be needed before that happens.

In the mean time, try this for some interesting and lively arts forums:

http://www.filipinoart.net/modules.php?name=Forums

(Just to clarify... I have absolutely no connection with filipinoart.net. However, artfreaks.com have an "open linking" policy and if I am able to recommend a site that I think my users may find usefull, then I am more than happy to do so...)

artfreaks.com will thrive - (or die a slow death?!!) on it's own merits [-o

It's a free world!! :weedman:

VicRolfe.com

Itaas Mo! (Cheers!)

Kahit Kailan, Kaibigan!! (Friends Forever!!)

smb - Walang Katulad!!! (San Miguel Beer - There is nothing like it!!!)