Radical Art

Rate this topic

spawn

I have come to this board round about, looking for some serious discussion. I really don’t want to offend any, but my passion for art is so great I sometimes do. Art is not a passive thing to me and I have spent a lifetime and then some exploring it as more.

In looking for a forum board to discuss the creative drive in us I noticed something. It seems those who discuss politics on the web boards are far more driven to discussion than we are. I do think that is primarily because we are inclined to other forms of expression. I am inclined to express in text as well as image ~ so here I be, wishing those who are artist had the fire those who are political have. We certainly have the coal to burn if we can ever get it stoked. No group has more potential to weir human destiny than the artistic. So, why is it we are so passive on boards and tend to come out of rabbit holes only to get our ears and egos petted? Or so it seems.

A lot of Published things on the net have become controversial with the growth of the net. It has become a common place for opinions to be expressed. I feel that an artist forum is more open because an artist is well, somebody who expresses themselves with art. This is a great place for discussion and I'm glad to hear I am not the only person looking for this kind of forum