Smoking STINKS!

Rate this topic

Yo!

I must admit.. I'm a smoker and I HATE it, although I admit, when I'm stressed or bored smoking seems to help a fair bit, but I have to agree with others...IT STINKS! It makes my hands smell and my apartment smell like an ashtray.

I will say, to be fair to those of us who do seem to need to smoke, smokin' in public is a good thing, I'm happy that smokers can no longer smoke in pubs [bars] and the like, but only do it outside, 'tis a good thing I think. But if you have a habbit or addiction or whatever... outside is better than in or around people.

Been trying to kick it for a while now... but I find after I drink or if I'm around people I get cravings! Does anyone else get like this?

I'll be honest and say, as before I hate it... but it's such a hard thing to kick. I used to get really angry at my father for smoking then he stopped... then here I am smoking! AGH! Madness!

SMB, you said you smoke Cigars, always fancied one of those, what are they like?

"The more things change... The more they stay the same..."

blarf1.jpg.36fb8bc47d792c0d6ea16aea5d2f0ebf.jpg

• Root Admin

Cigars are the way to go!!

I make my own from leaves grown locally in the Philippines. I buy the leaves in bundles and that way, they work-out at about 15 pence for a leaf! They make damn fine cigars too! I have been told by more than one shipmate that they smell quite nice - although I don't think that anyone would want to smoke them indoors...

VicRolfe.com

Itaas Mo! (Cheers!)

Kahit Kailan, Kaibigan!! (Friends Forever!!)

smb - Walang Katulad!!! (San Miguel Beer - There is nothing like it!!!)

Cigars are the way to go!!

I make my own from leaves grown locally in the Philippines. I buy the leaves in bundles and that way, they work-out at about 15 pence for a leaf! They make damn fine cigars too! I have been told by more than one shipmate that they smell quite nice - although I don't think that anyone would want to smoke them indoors...

Thats pretty awesome! So seemingly cheap to! Man, I'd love to give a Cigar a try at one point, but they are so damn expensive over here. :(

"The more things change... The more they stay the same..."

blarf1.jpg.36fb8bc47d792c0d6ea16aea5d2f0ebf.jpg