Rate this topic

• Root Admin

Hi and welcome to ArtFreaks.com!

For affordable art workshops in Manila, check out this post:

/forums/index.php?showtopic=688

I hope this helps! :)

VicRolfe.com

Itaas Mo! (Cheers!)

Kahit Kailan, Kaibigan!! (Friends Forever!!)

smb - Walang Katulad!!! (San Miguel Beer - There is nothing like it!!!)

• 3 weeks later...

hI i,m Jim I found out how to get an album started but now I need to know how to get the photos to change order as they are going in the album backwards.How do I reverse their order and get it to stay in the order I want them to go?

• Root Admin

hI i,m Jim I found out how to get an album started but now I need to know how to get the photos to change order as they are going in the album backwards.How do I reverse their order and get it to stay in the order I want them to go?

Hi Jim and welcome to ArtFreaks.com!

I hope to have a Forums and Gallery up and running at shipfotos.com before too long - which will be more specialized for ship photographers and enthusiasts...

The easiest way to get your photos in the right order, is to upload them in reverse order! (It sounds a bit daft but it does actually make sense if you are keeping a live album and adding new photos from time-to-time...)

Once you have uploaded your images to an album, you can't actually move individual images around. You can, however, change the display order of an entire album...

Click on your profile name at the top right-hand side of this page,

Select My Gallery

Click on Controls > Edit my albums

Against the album that you want to edit, go to the drop-down menu where it says Select an operation

Select Edit

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see three different input fields where you can sort your album by things like uploaded date, ascending/descending, date to start the sorting from, etc, etc

When you are finished, click on the Eit Album button in order to complete the edit.

'Hope this helps! Any problems, don't hesitate to either PM or E-mail me. :)

VicRolfe.com

Itaas Mo! (Cheers!)

Now I see my avtar .....HERE ....BUT......not on my page profile?

• Root Admin

The avatar is an image that appears with your posts in the forums. (It can be a photograph - although a lot of people like to use things like cartoon characters - or a picture of a bottle of Sam Miguel Beer, for instance!)

My Settings > Profile > Change Avatar

Your profile image is entirely separate from your avatar.

My Settings > Profile > Change Photo

'Hope this helps!

VicRolfe.com

Itaas Mo! (Cheers!)